Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to WorkersPros.com!
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. BY USING THIS PLATFORM YOU INDICATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU MAY NOT USE THE PLATFORM.Workerspros.com may or may not send you notices of changes to the Platform or the Terms and Conditions. You may translate the English version of the Terms and Conditions into other languages. You understand and agree that any translation of the Terms and Conditions into other languages is for your convenience only and that the English version governs the terms and Conditions of your relationship with Workerspros.com. Furthermore, if there are any inconsistencies between the English version of the Terms and Conditions and any translation, the English version of the Terms shall govern.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of WorkersPros.com’s Website, located at www.WorkersPros.com. This is a legally registered domain in Maharashtra, India. It provides a collection of online resources which include classified advertisements and job advertisements (collectively, the “Service“) on the website www.workerspros.com and make available for users (users who visit and register on the website) for their help (collectively, the “Platform“).
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use WorkersPros.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s/website’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company/Website. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
ii. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE AND CONTENT POLICY
A. Workerspros.com is the next generation of online classifieds. We act as a venue, platform to allow our users who comply with these Terms and Conditions to offer, sell, and buy products and services listed on the Platform. Although you may be able to conduct payment and other transactions through the Platform, using third-party vendors such Workerspros.com is not in any way is involved in such transactions. As a result, and as discussed in more detail in these Terms and Conditions, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Workerspros.com is not a party to such transactions, has no control over any element of such transactions, and shall have no liability to any party in connection with such transactions. You use the Service and the Platform at your own risk.
We act as a venue, platform to allow our users who comply with these Terms and Conditions to view listings of profiles of workers, professionals, job listings, etc. The users who view the listings of persons. etc should confirm their authenticity and keep all records of communications done with them for safety at your own risk. Workerspros.com is not responsible for any data posted on this platform because users post their data here on their own responsibility.
B. You understand that Workerspros.com does not control, and is not responsible for ads, directory information, business listings/information, messages between users, including without limitation e-mails sent from outside Workerspros.com’s domain or other means of electronic communication, whether through the Platform or another Third Party Website (defined below) or offerings, comments, user postings, files, images, photos, video, sounds, business listings/information and directory information or any other material made available through the Platform and the Service (“Content“), and that by using the Platform and the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for and must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will Workerspros.com be liable in any way for the Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the browsing, using or reading any Content listed, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service. You acknowledge and agree that WORKERSPROS.COM cannot and does not pre-screen or approve any Content, but that WORKERSPROS.COM has the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to refuse, delete or move any Content that is or may be available through the Service, for violating these Terms and such violation being brought to WORKERSPROS.COM ’s knowledge or for any other reason or no reason at all. Furthermore, the Platform and Content available through the Platform may contain links to other third party websites (“Third Party Websites“), which are completely unrelated to WORKERSPROS.COM . If you link to Third Party Websites, you may be subject to those Third Party Websites’ terms and conditions and other policies. WORKERSPROS.COM makes no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information contained in any such Third Party Website, and your linking to any other websites is completely at your own risk and WORKERSPROS.COM disclaims all liability thereto.
C. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your own Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service and the consequences of posting, transmitting, linking or publishing it. More specifically, you are solely responsible for all Content that you upload, email or otherwise make available via the Service. In connection with such Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service by you, you affirm, acknowledge, represent, warrant and covenant that: (i) you own or have and shall continue to, for such time the Content is available on the Platform, have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use such Content on the Service and Platform (including without limitation all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all such Content) and authorize WORKERSPROS.COM to use such Content to enable inclusion and use of the Content in the manner contemplated by the Service, the Platform and these Terms; and (ii) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person or business in the Content to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person or business to enable inclusion and use of the Content in the manner contemplated by the Service, the Platform and these Terms. For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content; however, by submitting any Content on the Platform, you hereby grant to WORKERSPROS.COM an irrevocable, non-cancellable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Platform and WORKERSPROS.COM ‘s (and its successors’) business, including without limitation for the purpose of promoting and redistributing part or all of the Platform and Content therein (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels now or hereafter known. These rights are required by WORKERSPROS.COM in order to host and display your Content. Furthermore, by you posting Content to any public area of the Service, you agree to and do hereby grant to WORKERSPROS.COM all rights necessary to prohibit or allow any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or exploitation of the Content on the Service or Platform by any party for any purpose. As a part of the Service, WORKERSPROS.COM may offer the facility of automatically capturing of the “Description” of your ad based on the images uploaded by you. WORKERSPROS.COM makes no warranty the veracity or the accuracy of the generated Description. The Description may be edited by you at any time while your ad is live. You also hereby grant each user of the Platform (a) a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Platform, and (b) the right to contact you with regard to the Content posted by you through private chat or any other means. The foregoing license to each user granted by you terminates once you or WORKERSPROS.COM remove or delete such Content from the Platform. Further, you grant WORKERSPROS.COM the right to make available your Content to any third party in connection with the transaction contemplated in your classified advertisement.
D. WORKERSPROS.COM does not endorse any Content or any opinion, statement, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and WORKERSPROS.COM expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Content. WORKERSPROS.COM does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Platform, and WORKERSPROS.COM may, at its sole discretion, remove any infringing Content if properly notified in accordance with applicable law that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. WORKERSPROS.COM reserves the right to remove any Content without prior notice. WORKERSPROS.COM may also terminate a user’s access to the Platform if they are determined to be a repeat infringer or found to be indulging in any act contrary to these Terms and conditions. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had a user submission removed from the Platform more than twice. Further, at its sole discretion, WORKERSPROS.COM reserves the right to decide whether any Content is appropriate and complies with these Terms and conditions.
iii. CODE OF CONDUCT:
You agree not to post, email, host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, or otherwise make available Content:
- i. that violates any law or regulation;
- ii. that is copyrighted or patented, protected by trade secret or trademark, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission or a license from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant WORKERSPROS.COM all of the license rights granted herein;
- iii. that infringes any of the foregoing intellectual property rights of any party, or is Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law, regulation, contractual or fiduciary relationship(s);
- iv. that is harmful, abusive, unlawful, threatening, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy or other rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or illegal gambling or harms or could harm minors in any way or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- v. that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful towards any individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- vi. that violates any (local) equal employment laws, including but not limited to those prohibiting the stating, in any advertisement for employment, a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability of the applicant.
- vii. that threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation;
- viii. that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- ix. that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an WORKERSPROS.COM employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents an affiliation with a person or entity;
- x. deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- xi. that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes “bait and switch” offer;
- xii. that constitutes or contains “pyramid schemes,” “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited advertisements of a commercial nature;
- xiii. that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if (1) posted in areas or categories of the Platform which are not designated for such purposes; or (2) e-mailed to WORKERSPROS.COM users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests;
- xiv. that includes links to commercial services or Third Party Websites, except as specifically allowed by WORKERSPROS.COM ;
- xv. that advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by applicable law;
- xvi. that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other computer resource;
- xvii. that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Service; or
- xviii. that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- xix. contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or makes unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose, specifically, contact any user to post an advertisement on a third party website or post any advertisement on behalf of such user; or to “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
- xx. make any libelous or defamatory comments or postings to or against anyone;
- xxi. collect personal data about other users or entities for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- xxii. use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download or scrape data from the Service, except for internet search engines (e.g, Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
- xxiii. post Content that is outside the local area or not relevant to the local area, repeatedly post the same or similar Content, or otherwise impose unreasonable or disproportionately large loads on our servers and other infrastructure;
- xxiv. post the same item or service in multiple classified categories or forums, or in multiple metropolitan areas;
- xxv. attempt to gain unauthorized access to computer systems owned or controlled by WORKERSPROS.COM or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Platform.
- xxvi. use any form of automated device or computer program (sometimes referred to as “flagging tools”) that enables the use of WORKERSPROS.COM ‘s “flagging system” or other community control systems without each flag being manually entered by a human that initiates the flag (an “automated flagging device”), or use any such flagging tool to remove posts of competitors, other third parties or to remove posts without a reasonable good faith belief that the post being flagged violates these Terms or any applicable law or regulation.
- xxvii. use any automated device or software that enables the submission of automatic postings on WORKERSPROS.COM without human intervention or authorship (an “automated posting device”), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device in connection with bulk postings, or for automatic submission of postings at certain times or intervals; or
iv. PAID SERVICES
We may charge a fee to post content in or utilize some areas of the Service (“Paid Services”). WORKERSPROS.COM has authorised WORKERSPROS.COM an Indian website (“WORKERSPROS.COM ” or “we” or “us”) to sell such Paid Services to its users. By posting Paid Services on the Website you enter into an agreement with WORKERSPROS.COM, the terms of which are set out herein. Provisions of the Terms relating to the Content shall also be applicable to Paid Services. Further, you continue to be bound by the Terms in connection with your use of the Website and the Services. Currently, we offer the following kinds of features for Paid Services. Only some of these features may be made available to you by us, depending on your usage, category, geographical location and medium of purchase. The terms of Paid Services and the relationship between you and WORKERSPROS.COM shall be governed by the laws of India. Any claim you may have against WORKERSPROS.COM must be submitted to the us. We reserve the right to modify the price at which these features are made available to you:
- Featured Ads
Featured Ads is a feature that enables the display of your advertisement in a designated area of the Website and/or in a highlighted manner (depending on the platform the content is being viewed), so as to distinguish it from other content posted on the Website. In the designated area of the Website pertaining to Featured Ads, Features Ads are listed in a sequential manner. Therefore, it is possible that a particular Featured Ad is not visible to you each time you browse through the Website.
This feature has been provided to enable users to draw attention to their advertisements and increase the likelihood of receiving responses from potential buyers or viewers. We do not guarantee an increase of a specified quantum in the responses received by you and any representation on the Website in this regard is merely indicative.
The duration for which your Ad will be displayed as a Featured Ad shall be the number of days specified at the time of purchasing the feature or 30 days from the original date of posting the Content on the Website, whichever is earlier. There is no limit on the volume of Featured Ads you may post on the Website. You can purchase a single Featured ad or can avail bulk packages (“Featured ads package”) based on your requirement and such packages may be provided to you on a discounted price as mentioned on the Website. WORKERSPROS.COM reserves the right to limit the extent and manner in which Featured Ads may be edited by you.
Payment for Paid Services
Upon selecting any feature of Paid Services, you may be redirected to a third-party payment processing site such as PayU offering payment through various channels such as net banking, debit card and credit card (“Payment Gateway”) or our Bank Account information to transfer amount to Direct Bank Account. If you mistakenly typed wrong a/c number or sent amount to another a/c, it will be your own responsibility. WORKERSPROS.COM may offer you a right to pay through cash or other channels such as cash collection. You agree that Paid Services will be made available to you only upon receipt of payment confirmation from the Payment Gateway or collection agencies. Upon making payment to us, through any medium whatsoever, you warrant to us that you are entitled to use the medium or otherwise make the payment to us under applicable law.
You have the ability to provide us your Goods and Services Tax Identification Number (GSTIN) on the platform. Your GSTIN details are mandatory for passing on the credit of GST charged. In case you fail to provide us with your GSTIN details, we will assume that you are not registered with the GST authorities, without independently verifying your registration status.
Unless otherwise mentioned on the Website, prices indicated are inclusive of applicable taxes.
If you choose to delete or deactivate any Paid Services prior to the period for which it is active, we will not be liable to refund you for any unutilized time. We will not be liable to refund you in any event you are not able to avail the Paid Services on the Website on account of any technical reasons. We will not be liable to refund you if any content in your advertisement is found to be violating the Terms or there has been any abuse reported in relation to your advertisement or your advertisement is deleted or not re-posted on the Website on account of any technical reasons due to any subsequent editing done by you.
v. POSTING AGENTS
As used herein, the term “Posting Agent” refers to a third-party agent, service or intermediary that offers to post Content to the Service on behalf of others. WORKERSPROS.COM prohibits the use of Posting Agents, directly or indirectly, without the express written permission of WORKERSPROS.COM . In addition, Posting Agents are not permitted to post Content on behalf of others, directly or indirectly, or otherwise access the Service in order to post Content on behalf of others, except with express written permission or license from WORKERSPROS.COM .
vi. USER SUBMISSIONS
You understand that when using the Platform, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources and that WORKERSPROS.COM is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content, and you agree and assume all liability for your use. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, defamatory or libelous and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against WORKERSPROS.COM with respect thereto.
vii. NO SPAM POLICY:
While accessing this Website you agree when you find any contact information on this Website, you will not and are not allowed to misuse, spam messages to contact details. You will not and are not allowed to stalk or do any inappropriate activity or communication with the person in any way. Any communication between yourself and any other user utilizing the communication features available on the Service and the Platform may be used only in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
viii. LIMITATION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICE:
If any user found indulged in any inappropriate activity or violated the terms and conditions, we hold the right that his account will be banned/terminated and stopped him posting anything on the website without any prior information to the user.
ix. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the platform and the service is entirely at your own risk and that the platform and the services are provided on an “as is” or “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind. All express and implied warranties, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights are expressly disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent permitted by law workerspros.com , its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the platform and your use thereof. Workerspros.com makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the platform’s content or the content of any third party websites linked to the platform and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the platform and service, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the platform, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the platform by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, communicated, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the platform or the service. Workerspros.com does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the platform or any hyperlinked website or featured in any banner or other advertising, and workerspros.com will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and/or other users and/or third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
x. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
In no event shall workerspros.com , its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages (even if workerspros.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from any aspect of your use of the platform or the service, including without limitation whether the damages arise from use or misuse of the platform or the service, from inability to use the platform or the service, or the interruption, suspension, modification, alteration, or termination of the platform or the service. Such limitation of liability shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of other services or products received through or advertised in connection with the platform or the service or any links on the platform, as well as by reason of any information, opinions or advice received through or advertised in connection with the platform or the service or any links on the workerspros.com site. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law. You specifically acknowledge and agree that workerspros.com shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any user or third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you. The platform is controlled and offered by workerspros.com . Workerspros.com makes no representations or warranties that the platform is appropriate for use in other locations. Those who access or use the platform from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and risk and are responsible for compliance with local law.
xi. ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS OF SERVICE
This Platform is intended only for adults and that you are eligible to contract as per applicable laws. If you are using/accessing this Platform as a representative of any person/entity, you acknowledge that you are legally authorized to represent that person/entity. Minors, i.e. users of under 18 years of age, are not allowed to access the Platform and use the Service. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 18, as the Platform is not intended for children under 18.
NOTICE TO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18 AND THEIR PARENTS OR GUARDIANS If you are under the age of 18, YOU MUST NOT USE THIS PLATFORM. Please do not send us or post your personal information, including your email addresses, name, and/or contact information.
- Type of Information Collected:
When you visit the Platform, we and our third-party service providers may collect certain non-personal information and personal information you post on this Website. By using this Platform or the Service, you consent to the collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide for any of the services that we offer, and you consent to our collection of any changes or updates that you may provide to any information you provide that is collected by WORKERSPROS.COM .
By using this Platform, you consent to share your geolocation data in order to publish information/advertisements of advertisements offered by users close to your location and vice-versa. You give consent to us and our existing and new third-party service providers to collect and use your information for improving your experience on the Platform.
You agree and acknowledge that WORKERSPROS.COM is not liable for the information published in search results or by any Third-Party Website that carries WORKERSPROS.COM postings.
Unless otherwise stated, WorkersPros.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on WorkersPros.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from WorkersPros.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from WorkersPros.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from WorkersPros.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from WorkersPros.com
- Redistribute content from WorkersPros.com
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. WorkersPros.com does or does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of WorkersPros.com, its owners, agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, WorkersPros.com shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
WorkersPros.com reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant WorkersPros.com a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
xv. Content Liability
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
xvi. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions. We reserve all the rights of the Website.
xvii. Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge except using some paid features, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
xix. Publishing Listings:
By using this website you agree that we keep all rights to keep your listings, ads on hold, edit, modify, review, store, remove, publish, unpublish, delete, pending, etc at any time.
xx. Contact us:
Contact us for any assistance or suggestions on email-